- Madeline had her Easter party at school today which was really cute. We had made egg shaped sugar cookies last night and decorated them. After they dried, I put them in an Easter basket with green tissue paper. Turned out pretty good. They made a little bunny pin, had their faces painted like bunnies, did a little retelling of the Resurrection with some eggs they had stuffed with reminders of key points in the story (very neat idea), and I just don't want to read the stinking book club book Me and Emma....
- Finished making a hooded towel today and organized my scrapbook paper. I actually did scrapbook last week two pages about Madeline's Halloween party at school. I need to pick up a book to use for her school scrapbook.
- Caleb had his pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and you can look at them here:
To get started, click below and enter your Customer Name (jenniferOconnell):https://www.thesmilestation.com/home.asp?AC=LTT78701089003TAR
or go to http://www.thesmilestation.com and enter the following:
Customer Name: jennifer Oconnell
Access Code: LTT78701089003TAR
- Well that isn't an actual picture in the post, but I am getting closer.
1 comment:
Hi.
I am happy that was registered here.The leaving aside is assured it of 100 %,creative Blog
[url=http://claireleng.co.cc/index.html what think?
Post a Comment