CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spring Shopping

  • My partner in crime, Eisha, and I have been making the rounds this week looking for warm weather clothes for the kids. One of our first stops was Gymboree where there was a great sale going on for Spring-ish clothes. Now we are nearly prepped for Fall. Here are a few of the adorable clothes Madeline has recently been spotted in:

Okay, I have spent way too much time trying to get these pictures in order and it is not working. She got some really cute stuff and these pictures are out of order. I can't even find some of the other pictures that I saved. I am soooo technically challenged.

  • In other news, I turned in my notice for next school year! I am excited about it, but also a little nervous. I still lvoe teaching and will definitely go back, but I don't want to look back and regret not having spent some time just with my kids. Dan is also going to be traveling more, so there were several reasons for doing this now. Heaven knows I put too much on my plate, but I think I will enjoy a few years of just worrying about home stuff. I should have a very organized house by this time next year.
  • We have Madeline's second kindergarten conference tomorrow. Hope she hasn't been bullying anyone or smoking in the bathroom again!
  • I have been working away on a few games for this weekend's baby shower. Stephanie scored a couple of extra gifts since items were needed for one of them. A trip to Babies R Us was made and holy cow stuff has gotten a whole lot cuter in just a few years. Such good bedding and fabric for all of the necessary items! Maybe I will have a third just to get some of the cuter stuff! Since mine has mostly been consigned what choice would I have??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good hearing from your blog. Looking forward to seeing our girls this weekend. There is a cosign/boutique that has opened here recently and they have some really cute things...even a 99 cent rack.

XOXO