- Just got back from getting my hair done. Needed done soooo badly, I know. I got a lot cut off which Madeline will frown upon. It is darker, too. Of course it will never be recreated the way it is now because I cannot do hair AT ALL.
- Caleb and I went to see a play called The Littlest Elf with the playgroup today. It was just about 45 minutes long and there was audience interaction so he did pretty well. He deserves a little special time too! Madeline was at school and they had cooking today, but she still had wanted to go to the play.
- Got the Christmas cards out. Glad to have that monkey off my back.
- Disappointing, Grey's Anatomy is a repeat. Not a good tv week.
- Got to make lots of cookies tomorrow. I made all the batter today. I had a cookie exchange scheduled for Saturday, so I am going to drop my cookies off Saturday morning I guess.
- As for the Advent house, since my last update we have made a gingerbread house, written a letter to Santa (to which Madeline said, "That is not fun."), made goody bags for the neighborhood cards and delivered them, and went to a Christmas party with kids from church. I threw in painting her nails in Christmas colors too.
- Oliver has climbed the tree to hang some ornaments, eaten some treats from the cabinet, and made snow angels with sugar on the kitchen counter. Madeline's interest seems to be waning with this character though. We'll see how tomorrow goes.
- Madeline has a birthday party tomorrow afternoon that is a horse themed one. It is Eisha's daughter's,Holland. Should be a fun little get together.
- Oh, how I do not like dragging out laundry! I like to begin on Monday and be done on Tuesday if not Monday night. Not this week. I had that party on Monday which threw me off and then I was sick on Tuesday with a stomach bug, and the last load is just now in the dryer. How do people stand doing laundry everyday? Yuck. It makes it like is never done which I cannot handle. A sickness I have I tell ya.
- I need to have a mini-wrapping session for tomorrow's horse party gift and a few small ones I have sitting in the closet. It is so freaking cold though that I just want to get under the down comforter with some spiced tea (that would not let me sleep tonight) and read. I am reading A Redbird Christmas currently by Fannie Flagg. Alas, this is not going to happen, at least not before the wrapping is done, and minus the spiced tea.
- So I will go to get the the bed sooner. 6:00 comes too soon for me, and too cold, too.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
With all you do, how is it that you cannot make yourself some spice tea mix? Bring your container (if you have it)and I will refill it for you.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.
XOXO
Where did you mention spiced tea? Did I skim? I'm on about my 3rd batch this year so far. Granted each batch doesn't completely fill up jar, but I love having some each day.
I thought your hair looked nice, I really liked the cut.
Thanks for the stained glass ornaments. That's going to be an evening activity for the kids this week. Or maybe this weekend. ALTHOUGH, I'd really like to just do them myself, they're so fun. I really must find some more.
Post a Comment