skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- So Caleb has now been to the ER three times this year! He has croup AGAIN! There were absolutely no signs of it at all before Sunday morning. He woke up with the horrible seal cough Sunday and we knew where he was headed. Dan went with him since he is prefers him really. Madeline has had a horrible cough for a week, so I stayed with her. They were there a few hours since you have to wait a couple of hours after the steroid treatment to see if it worked or not. It did, but he has been miserable today. He woke up at 7:00 which is way too early for him (and me), and couldn't get his schedule on track from there. hopefully all will be better by this weekend.
- In more fun news, the organizing friend came back and we worked on my closet for four hours. Dan says it doesn't look any different and to me it is totally different. It is so much more efficient now for sewing and scrapbooking. I looove it! I have a couple of things to finish up like making a curtain and painting the trashcan and I will be in organizational heaven. Also need Dan to hang up the belt rack.
- Today's project was working on toy clutter and laundry. Made a lot of progress with both. Just need to fold the last of it tomorrow. I am going to go through my drawers before going to Goodwill with the other stuff.
- This afternoon I had the second grade teachers' party . My gift was a necklace and SteinMart gift certificate. I was quite pleased because I do not always have great luck with exchange gifts.
- So the plan is to head north either Christmas Day evening or early the next morning. We will be there one or two days after that as well before going to Hardinsburg.
- I am also working on the birthday party. We are making a "minitown" called O'Connellville to include Caleb's tuck obsession and have some "buildings" like a craft store and bakery for Madeline. She seems good with the idea. Next year I will probably let her have a little girlie party instead. I have the invitation made, but the UPS store had issues with their copier which is giving me issues with getting their invitations out. Still have lots of planning to do.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, I will try to remember your plans.
Has the doctor given you any insight about Caleb and his croup? I sure hate that he has it so severely. Could it be allergy or asthma related?
See you soon!
XOXO
That's such a cute idea for Caleb and Madeline's party. That's nice that you can combine them like that. Of course they won't like it always, but for parties right now it's cute and fun.
Is Caleb doing better now? I can't believe how sick everybody I know in real life and in "virtual" life (LOL) seems to be right now.
I'm so glad y'all will be around for a day or two. That'll be fun! I'm looking forward to it!
Post a Comment