CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Laura's tag

  • This is actually my second post tonight so don't miss the first edition below.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate 2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Yes, definitely . I am finding it strange that I know so many people who don't because it is too much trouble. Really adds to the excitement in my opinion.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White for me

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I would if I had some. Just not something I have thought much about.

5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend after Thanksgiving usually. A couple of days before Thanksgiving this year.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Sausage Balls or Chex mix (not really dishes I guess)

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child. Getting up early with my sisters and getting ready to go to Mammaw's and then Granny's. The whole day really. It was just lots of fun.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Late elementary. I just didn't want to not believe.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Well, I don't, but the kids open one which is pajamas and a Christmas book.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Originally it was very organized with burgundy and gold ornaments and wide ribbon with berries on it. Also some beaded fruit ornaments. Now it has gift ornaments as well as mine from childhood and ones the kid have made.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Like it if I am inside and it will melt within a day. I sure don't want to be stuck inside for long because of it. But who doesn't love a snow day from school.

12. Can you ice skate? Yeah, but I am not Dorothy Hamill or anything.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No, I have been very happy every Christmas. I do remember really liking the yellow and black kitchen, but there was debate over whose that was.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Enjoying it making happy memories with my family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Apple cranberry casserole

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I am loving the advent calendar, but I really like so many I can't pick one.

17. What tops your tree? same angel as Stephanie, but she may be on her way out. She is trying to take a dive off the top now.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Definitely giving. Especially to the kids and Laura.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? What Child is This?

20. Candy Canes! I like them lots for crafting , but not for eating. I'd rather have a cookie or some chocolate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's this not-so-secret gift? Do I know? I want to know??

I'm glad I made your list of favorite people to give to. Give, give, give away!! LOL Right back at ya, you're one of my favorite people to receive from. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

I have read a only one of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I definitely like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap page file and last will and testament be checking promote soon. Divert check out of order my put as ok and fail me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casino online[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casinolasvegass.com[/url] autonomous no consign reward at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]bay watch casino
[/url].