- Dan will be back tomorrow and I think it is just in time. My nerves are just on the verge of being shot.
- I did, however, have a very productive weekend. Closets are cleaned out, including my own, and ready for Fall. Laundry is finished, dusting done, dishes cleaned, bathrooms cleaned, sheets changed. And as a mini-surprise for Dan, I did his chores-vacuuming, mopping, emptied trash. So hopefully, with the exception of the ironing I need to do, we can both have a pretty easy week. I never did get to shop though. Madeline has not been wanting to go "all the way down to Old Navy" and since that is where Hobby Lobby is also, I was out of luck. Yes, I could have taken them anyway, but do I really want to do that to myself? Not really. And so I will wait until Thursday when she is in school and go with Caleb only. She says she only likes to shop for toys now. I still need to go through the playroom and "edit", but that will have to wait for another day. I have school tomorrow and still want to make a list for the week.
- We had another neighborhood playdate today which was fun. It was at a girl's house that has the same floorplan as we do, except her playroom area is not walled off/no door. you just walk up to an open area. It was neat to see how they arranged their furniture. She likes to sew and scrapbook and organize, so she is my kind of girl.
- I watched Desperate Housewives last night and I also watched The Man with Three Wives or some such foolishness before I went to sleep. That pretty much just made my stomach hurt. They aren't legally married, just had some kind of ceremony for the second wife. Then the guy tries to bring in a third wife. There are, I think six kids in this home. What a freakin' jerk. Does he really think he is that great? So, no, I do not recommend this show. Although fascinating in the weird way that Mariah Carey fascinates me.
- I apparently have to use these bullets for there to be any divisions in my posts.
- Caleb has been a bruiser this weekend. He pretty much punched Madeline twice and threw cars that hit her in the face twice. Then I was playing playdough with them and he start throwing it across he room. All of this is very amusing too him. He has been talking a lot more, so that is good. He says "outside" constantly, but I really don't like him being out there without me, and there have been wasps lately so I want Dan to spray a couple of nests that I found before he spends much time out back.
- I did take the kids to the park today after we got our milkshakes, which by the way, I went to get because I was going to have to go buy ice cream anyway since we were out.
- That is about it. Cleaning and playing is about all that has gone on here. Maybe Dan will bring a little excitement home with him....
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell Madeline I need her to put some of those toys on a list for upcoming holidays/birthdays.
Hope Dan had a good time and the fish cooperated.
XOXO
What?! You can't space out your bloggings like that, too much to respond to! Sounds busy as usual! Let me know if/when you come up with an online wish list for any of you.
BTW, what size does Caleb wear? I have a few things from last fall/winter that Rhett's outgrown, sadly.
Post a Comment