CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Today started rainy, but turned out so pretty. The sky was sooo blue, and it is starting to feel like Fall which I am so happy about. I need to get the spiced tea ingredients pronto. We didn't do a whole lot today. I finished laundry, finally did the Christmas drawing that I kept forgetting about, worked a puzzle with Madeline, and got my hair done. It was in desperate need and, Autumn, my hair girl, had an opening today at 2:30. I wasn't going to be able to get a sitter later in the week so I jumped on it. Mrs. Nancy came over for a couple of hours and entertained the munchkins. I should be better about getting my hair done more often, but I don't like having a sitter any more than I already do. Madeline and I had played beauty shop this morning so I am sure Autumn was really impressed with the condition of my hair. I did get the house cleaned up, but I still need to do the bathrooms and dust tomorrow. We had the usual pizza and then I requested Frosty Frog (ice cream for those not in the know) since we were on a free scoop there. Caleb got very excited with his arms in the air when we pulled up, leading Dan to believe I had been taking a few extra trips to the Frog without him. I really don't know how he knew though. He refused to share his ice cream with Madeline. I had gotten him a scoop of honey cinnamon oatmeal cookie and Madeline had chosen chocolate. She preferred his after taking a taste, but he was not having it. He got up and walked around holding his ice cream so she couldn't have any of it. He can be just a little possessive of his food. We also did play dough today and the colors I had managed for the past four years to keep separated are no more since Caleb has joined the fun. Oh well, I will live. But wait till Madeline finds out, Caleb I don't know if I will be able to save you. Madeline and I scrapbooked tonight. She has a box of her own stuff she uses. Tonight she made a page for Jack (which she thinks he is really going to like). It has a picture of them together at Stephanie's on it. I basically just got some organization done which is all I ever get done since I wait so long in between scrapbooking sessions. Hopefully Madeline's begging will get me back on track, and we will scrapbook again tomorrow during Dancing With the Stars. By the way I am really liking Joey Lawrence. He is my Drew Lachey this season, I think. I want to like Sara Evans, but her songs haven't been that good so it makes it hard to like the dance. She did much better tonight though. Mario Lopez is just too cocky. I will get to see it again tomorrow since Madeline had to go to bed before it was over. I also have tivoed Oprah's cross country trip with her best friend Gayle-very excited about that. I might save it for when Dan is out of town. Rachael Ray's new show is also on there. I haven't seen it yet and am afraid I won't like it even though I would like to. That's it. I am going to finish watching Miami Ink and go to sleep. Who'd have thought I would enjoy Miami Ink?? Not me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miami Ink? Really? This is a show you enjoy? I'm going to have to think on that for a while.

I thought I was going to watch Dancing with the Stars this season, but haven't really gotten into it. From what I have seen though, I agree with your calls.

Caleb's ice cream flavor sounds really good.

Anonymous said...

What have you found interesting on Miami Ink? I tried watching the first season with Lee a few times, but could not get interested in it. I am surprised that you do.

Sure wish I could find a hairdresser, mine has moved to Maryland and I am in desperate need.
XOXO